|Victoria Elizabeth Crawford|
|Ring Names||Alicia Fox|
|Height||5 ft 9 in (1.75 m)|
|Weight||120 lb (54 kg)|
|Born||June 30, 1986 (31)|
|Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida|
|Billed||Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida|
|Trained by|| Ohio Valley Wrestling |
Florida Championship Wrestling
|Debut||July 1, 2006|
Victoria Elizabeth Crawford is an American model, actress, and professional wrestler currently signed to WWE under the ring name Alicia Fox, performing on the Raw brand
Alicia Fox first appeared in WWE as a wedding planner hired by Edge and former SmackDown General Manager Vickie Guerrero to prep the power couple’s on-air nuptials. After she was caught canoodling with the groom, however, Alicia wisely crawled into a foxhole somewhere before re-emerging as a bona fide Superstar.
The talented Ms. Fox has since appeared on Raw, SmackDown and WWE NXT, scissor-kicking her way past Beth Phoenix, Maryse, Eve, Gail Kim and The Bellas to etch her name in WWE’s record books as the first African-American woman to win the Divas Championship at 2010’s WWE Fatal 4-Way pay-per-view.
As the years progressed, the foxy Floridian showed she had the wiles to maneuver her way to the top of the division, no matter what obstacle was in her way. Whether through an outlandish series of tantrums that landed her back in the orbit of the Divas Title or by allying herself with The Bella Twins to create Team Bella and run roughshod over the female contingent of the locker room, it’s difficult to find an instance of dominance that didn’t involve Alicia Fox in some capacity.
Resourceful, stunning and extremely lithesome in the ring, Alicia has proven herself to be far more ferocious – and eccentric – than anyone ever expected. At any moment, the femme fatale can —and will — outfox the opposition to claw her way to the top.
Other media Edit
Fox made guest appearances for the reality television show Total Divas produced by WWE and E! during the first two seasons, which began airing in July 2013. In October 2014, she joined the main cast of the program for the second half of the third season, which began airing in January 2015. In 2013, she made an appearance on the television series Cupcake Wars, as a guest judge along with Layla. The following year, Fox and The Miz presented an award at Cartoon Network's Hall of Game Awards. Fox made her acting debut by guest starring in two episodes of Syfy series Dominion that aired in July 2015.
Fox has appeared in five WWE video games. She made her in-game debut at WWE SmackDown vs Raw 2011 and appears in WWE '12 (DLC), WWE 13, WWE 2K16, and WWE 2K17.
In July 2017, it was revealed that Alicia Fox would feature in the debut line of WWE fashion dolls by toy brand Mattel.
Personal life Edit
Crawford has a younger sister named Christina, who was also a professional wrestler and is now a Tampa Bay Buccaneers cheerleader. Prior to becoming a professional wrestler, Crawford was a model, and signed with WWE after being seen in a fashion catalogue by John Laurinaitis.
In wrestling Edit
- Finishing moves
- Foxy Bomb (Powerbomb) — 2010
- Foxy Buster (Modified leg drop bulldog, to a kneeling opponent)
- Officer Nasty (Somersault leg drop) — 2011; used as a signature move thereafter
- Watch Yo' Face (Scissors kick, to a bent over/kneeling opponent) — 2009–present; adopted from Booker T
- Signature moves
- Bridging Northern Lights suplex
- Canadian backbreaker rack
- Elevated surfboard stretch
- Handstand headsissors takedown, to an oncoming opponent
- Knee drop, to the back of a face-down opponent, sometimes done repeatedly in succession
- Matrix evasion
- Multiple pinning variations
- Small package
- Split-legged sunset flip, from out of the corner
- Reverse chinlock
- Single leg dropkick, to an oncoming opponent
- Single leg Boston crab, sometimes transitioned into an over-the-shoulder single leg Boston crab
- Tilt-a-whirl backbreaker, sometimes to an oncoming opponent
- With Nikki Bella
- Double team signature moves
- Double axe handle to an opponent's midsection, sometimes followed by a legsweep (Nikki)
- Double suplex
- Double team signature moves
- Wrestlers managed
- "The Bona-Fide Diva"
- "The Foxy Floridian"
- Entrance themes
- "Party On" By Jim Johnston (November 18, 2008 – April 30, 2009; used with DJ Gabriel)
- "Shake Yo Tail" by Billy Lincoln (April 30, 2009 – 2011)
- "Pa-Pa-Pa-Pa-Party" by Jim Johnston (2011–present)
- "You Can Look (But You Can't Touch)" by Jim Johnston and Kim Sozzi (June 25, 2015 – October 26, 2015; used as part of Team Bella)
- "Beautiful Life" by CFO$ (January 11, 2016 – February 1, 2016; used while accompanying Brie Bella)
- "Top of the World" by CFO$ (WWE; April 3, 2016)
Championships and accomplishments Edit
- Ohio Valley Wrestling
- OVW Women's Championship (1 time)
- Pro Wrestling Illustrated
- Ranked No. 17 of the top 50 female wrestlers in the PWI Female 50 in 2010
- World Wrestling Entertainment
- WWE Divas Championship (1 time)
- Wrestling Observer Newsletter