Serena Deeb is an American professional wrestler and yoga instructor, currently signed to WWE as a trainer at their Performance Center.
Serena Deeb wants to write a new chapter in her career. Deeb was a six-time Ohio Valley Wrestling Champion and former member of the SmackDown roster in 2010, during which time she famously became a baldheaded member of The Straight Edge Society. But now she’s eyeing a new beginning with the Mae Young Classic.
The technical competitor has been honing her craft in promotions all over the world and mastering new in-ring styles. She combines the concentration and motivation of a yogi — she’s a certified yoga teacher — with the intensity and passion of a warrior. Deeb has unfinished business in WWE, and she has her sights set on feel-good comeback story when she enters the Classic.
Personal life Edit
Outside the ring, Deeb works as a yoga instructor.
Championships and accomplishments Edit
- Florida Championship Wrestling
- Queen of FCW (1 time)
- Great Lakes Championship Wrestling
- GLCW Ladies Championship (1 time)
- International Catch Wrestling Alliance
- NWA France Women's Championship (1 time)
- Memphis Championship Wrestling
- MCW Women's Championship (1 time)
- Ohio Valley Wrestling
- OVW Women's Championship (6 times)
- Pro Wrestling Illustrated
- PWI ranked her #16 of the best 50 female singles wrestlers in the PWI Female 50 in 2011
- Wrestling New Classic
- WNC Women's Championship (1 time)
- WNC Women's Championship League (2013)